The Salterns Academy Trust will:
- Deliver a range of actions to support the Growth Strategy including developing strong effective partnerships and collaborative working with a range of partners to raise the profile of SAT locally and nationally as a centre of excellence. Examples include:
- Leading on restorative practice in Portsmouth, in partnership with PCC
- Leading the local Early Careers Teachers and Leadership programme, in partnership with HISP
- Delivering school improvement, in partnership with GLF
- Improve the progress of groups of students to narrow any gaps, especially those caused by the impact of the Covid pandemic or disadvantage.
- Further develop relationships and working practices between the Trust Executive and the Trustees to deliver appropriate support and challenge in governance.
- Continue to improve the Trust’s governance systems, processes and reporting mechanisms.
- Continue to strengthen financial management, planning and reporting to ensure ongoing financial sustainability.
- Continue a programme of capital investment in the school buildings, infrastructure, and grounds, supported by bidding for additional capital funding.
Each strategic priority will be underpinned by a detailed strategic improvement plan(s). Through the existing governance arrangements across the Trust, progress against these priorities will be discussed and evaluated.